Saturday, August 23, 2014

Herb Butter& Quick Italian Meatballs with Spaghetti.



Today I made herb butter to go on sourdough bread. I used a loaf of sourdough bread from the store and just warmed it in the oven. I put garlic and parsley in the butter. Then you put it on the bread and enjoy.  It goes very well with spaghetti and meatballs. It wasn’t that hard to make, and most of the family enjoyed it, especially my dad.

It’s found in Paula Deen’s magazine January/ February page 32.





I also made Quick Italian meatballs. It’s found in Paula Deen’s magazine May/ June 2013 page 22.

Although it doesn’t call for a lot of ingredients, it takes a long time to roll the meat into balls and then bakes for 15 min.  So, allow yourself enough time to prepare it.


It goes very well with the Herb Butter on sourdough bread. My family enjoyed it, but my sister doesn’t like meatballs.  So, she just had the sauce. 






1 comment:

  1. The bread with herb butter is also good just to dip in the sauce, if you don't want to mess with the noodles! Yum!

    ReplyDelete